B&B Trek Racing Team & Cycling Club
Are you interested in joining a special group of like minded
cyclists that enjoy being competitive, having fun, and
supporting their local Bike Shop and Community.
B&B Trek Racing Team 2017
Join a team with decades of experience that can help you train, help you race and help you perform better. All levels, from “I wonder if I’d like racing” to “I’m wanting get serious” are welcome to join this group of dedicated, determined, yet friend, helpful and welcoming team of seasoned Road, Mountain, Cross, Crit, TT, Track and Tri (sprint-IRONMAN) racers. Basically, if you do it on two wheels, run or swim, you will fit in.B&B Trek Racing is also supporting local junior racers. While training is open to all ages, races around the state have different age requirements.The B&B Trek Race Team, is about improving one another as we compete around the state. Being part of a team will provide you with awesome training, team support at races, and improved performance.
Racing isn't your thing? Join the B&B Cycling Club!
We are dedicated to promoting cycling as an activity that contributes to good physical health, camaraderie, and personal achievement. We work towards making Cedar Hill and the surrounding Southern Dallas area a safer, more cycling friendly place. Through proper education and awareness, we believe that motorists and cyclists can safely share the road.
CLUB RULES / POLICIES
- HELMETS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES BY ALL RIDERS DURING ANY CLUB RIDE.
- NO EARPHONES OR EARBUDS ALLOWED DURING CLUB RIDES. THESE ARE SOCIAL RIDES ANYWAYS!!
- ALL RIDERS MUST SIGN THE CLUB RELEASE AGREEMENT (CHILDREN MUST HAVE PARENT SIGN CONSENT FORM)
- IF YOU PLAN TO BREAK OFF FROM THE GROUP DURING THE RIDE, INFORM THE RIDE LEADER DIRECTLY SO HE/SHE KNOWS NOT TO LOOK FOR YOU AT REGROUP POINTS.
- OBEY ALL LAWS OF THE ROAD, i.e. STOPPING AT STOP SIGNS AND RED LIGHTS. RIDE IN SINGLE FILE AND KEEP RIGHT WHENEVER IN TRAFFIC SO THAT CARS CAN PASS SAFELY.
- BE PREDICTABLE TO DRIVERS AND OTHER CYCLISTS BY KEEPING IN YOUR LINE AND USING HAND SIGNALS WHEN TURNING OR STOPPING.